taradogblog

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Neat beds 0, scrawped beds 5

It's very plashy round here at the moment and especially exciting as we go out in the dark! I've got my special DNVGs (doj night vision googles) so i know when i'm about to run into a deep plashy bit (otherwise known as a fimmy bit) but TOWFM obviously gets a bit lost as he's always calling out for me. My GITDOAP (that's glow in the dark old age plumage) helps TOWFM find out where i am so i can do my blind dogs for the guy-ds bit and show him the way home.
Anyway, i hear than there will be no more W after January so i'm getting a bit worried - but not as worried as if it was no more T, Y or M. Actually THHI (the holiday home inhabitants) are a bit worried there is going to be lots more Bark so i'm limbering up to deliver it by having a week of barky evenings and by letting them know in the morning that the milkman has been - he's very quiet you know so they won't hear him unless i tell them (yes Tara, but the problem is he comes at 5:15 in the morning - blogmitarbeiter#1).
Oh no. it's past my M time and i'm still blogging.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home