taradogblog

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Menacing molehills

There's some very strange things going on here you know. First of all there was a large brown dog sitting in the field we go across on our W - i spotted it from the stile and gave it a good steggy, splayed leg bark and then do you know what? the next minute it had turned into a molehill! And if that's not spooky enough, i was having a bit of a rest in my bed this evening - not asleep, mind you- and then all of a sudden my T appeared in my bowl. I certainly hadn't heard TOWFM come downstairs to do it so it must be magic (either that Tara or you were so fast asleep you'd gone into deaf-mode and he managed to get past you without you noticing - blogmitarbeiter #1).
Anyway, it's been so cold here i've upgrade to Hiber-IB mode - it's very good you know, and means you only need to go out of the house once a day and spend the rest of the ime on energy conservation work in bed. I've even worked out a way of wedging myself in my bed so that my back actually touches the radiator. And i've managed to get them out of the habit of extinguishing me last thing at night - by the simple ruse of not opening my eyes, even when i get my bikker.
So all in all not much going on - well, there never is during Hiber-IB mode........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home