taradogblog

Monday, January 19, 2009

It's all coming back to me now.....

Well, would you credit that! There was i having a little kip (i don't get enough sleep you know) and all cosy in my baksit having had my T and looking forward to my M when someone who i vaguely remember arrived. Took me a while to realise it was Private Sector and when i did realise that, yes, i do actually have a home to go to and that i really do belong elsewhere with other humanjs, i realised that they'd been out and about with nelson and albert and LEFT ME BEHIND! So i gave Private Sector my make-the-humanj-feel-very-unspecial-oh-it's-you-is-it greeting and eventually got out of my baksit to be loaded up and go home. And do you know, i don't have my own personal radiator at home. Any way, we are back in the routine now and i've brought some special training tips back with me to train Them at the holiday home to let me on the couch more often....actually i've been on two couches this evening so i'm off to a good start. Actually i've bagsed the small couch for myself as they let me on it on my own last week.........after i'd pesterated and interrupterated (i suppose i'll have to larn to speak proper now that that bark chappy is top doj and there are no more W) for, oh at least five minutes.
One good thing about the holiday home is that i can go out in the dark and bark for ages (at what, Tara - there's never anything there) , then work my way back up the garden stopping to bark every now and then finally getting onto the patio and reminding them that when i bark to come in i mean NOW, THIS MINUTE.
Sssshhhhhhhh! I'm now the only denizen of the small couch so, day 1 and it's mission accomplished.....(but don't stay still too long Tara or TOWFM will sell you on ebay as he's selling everthing else that isn't nailed down - blogmitarbeiter#1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home