taradogblog

Friday, February 20, 2009

One down, two to go.....

It seems i'm losing my touch you know. They went out on monday night to see a slumped dog with a million hairs....what's wrong with me? I spend most of my time slumped, and the GM is always mutter about the very small amounts of hair i leave as a token of my appreciation. Actually, i left another little token of my appreciation this week just to show them that not barking at night isn't always the best thing to do.
And do you know i don't get a minute's peace in the evening. I was on my couch last night having a really good dream and getting into some serious heavy breathing, foot-flapping and bicep-twitching, and it was so exciting that i had my tongue hanging out......... then i calmed down a bit and the next thing i know TOWFM and TOWTLG were bending over me asking me if i was still alive. Of course i was, they don't think i'd miss out on the chance of a long lie on the couch do they?
I've been googled this evening and i didn't feel a thing........and since then i've been in australian mode with my ear flipped over to celebrate the fact that i'm a lake in australia...well at least it's better than being a one-hick-town mining settlement in the middle of the nullabor like TOWFM!
I'm off now to see if i can do the hat trick of couches this evening before M..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home