taradogblog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baksits 1, radiators 1

Well, my radiator's reappeared but there's no heat coming out of it at present. And i got back to the holiday home last week and They seem to have quite a few people who also use the holiday home during the day and who spend their time on the roof, in various cupboards or in the fireplace. I don't mind really as the other holiday-homers also provide a good line in sandwich crusts and i get quite a lot of attention so i make sure i'm looking my cutest at present. Still no rugs down on the floor so it's a good job my baksit has come back with me and i'm using the no-rug-situation to my advantage by pesterating even more to get on the couch. The doors now seem to have gone see-through so i can sit in my baksit and keep an eye on the table whilst they are having tea then leap (or is that limp?) into action when it looks like it's scraps time. Saves me having to sit on the bare floor anyway.
TOWFM has been spotted downstairs much more this week as he's had his computer surgically removed - permanently. Bit of a worry for me as he's the only one in the house with carpet so where am i going to sit and get comfy? Mum and Pte Sector have gone skiing so i'm in residence here till Easter - i've checked the biscuit supply as it was running a bit low last week and we're now back up to strength. Oh look sharp! must get moving the deevveeddee is being wheeled out and i need to get poised for an agile leap onto the couch.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home