taradogblog

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I played a April Fools prank on GM today....i pretended i wasn't going to wander off then i did, twice! I've really got this down to a fine art and always wait until he's just sat down to lunch before sloping off to the bit of lawn across the road. And then when i came back (of my own accord, despite what the GM has said i didn't need bringing back) there were two labrodojs in the field next door being followed by about 500 heifers so i had a really good bark until the heifers were running all over the place.
It was nice and sunny here so i installed myself on the front lawn to wait for TOWFM to come home, which he did after ages (that's because you went outside at one o'clock, Tara and he doesn't get home until just before five - blogmitarbeiter #1) then went straight out in a strange car immediately. I was so cheesed off i went and skulked in my bed.
Then when the-one-with-two-volvos came home she snuk into the house without me noticing and when i realised the car was there and went to bark at the drivers door i felt a bit of a fool when she appeared from inside the house.
We are nice and warm here now with....radiators, a warm stove and plenty of sticks inside the house. Actually we spent sunday morning chopping logs and i did my best to clear up the little bits which fall off though for some reason they kept stopping me and moving me out of the way (and if we hadn't how would we have explained that one to Mum and Pte Sector?)
I've got guests this weekend so i'm catching up on mysleep now. The one-with-two-volvos thinks they are coming to see her but i know i'm going to be the star of my show as i'm still the oldest girl around here..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home