taradogblog

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Wedged!


Managed to get wedged under TOWFM's bed again this week. I'm sure when i lie down he lifts the bed over me and completely dispute that it's anything to do with me. I just lie down near the bed whilst he's puterating then have a stretch and then another one and suddenly without me noticing he's put the bed on top of me (how does TOWFM do that without getting out of his seat?) and I'm stuck. So it's ready one two three and i get manoovered out again.
Pulled a good trick on TOWTRV this week - i did some tap-dancing in the middle of the night and then butted the room where all the food is door open. Well that got TOWTRV down pretty smartish and i was sitting on my bed ready for my bikker before she'd even got to the bottom of my stairs. That'll teach them to turn my radiator off.
And this is me being very active! The only problem with that back leg is that sometimes a bit of carrot gets stuck under it and so i can't find it until i get up (if you didn't try to catch it and then missed Tara it wouldn't rebound off your ear and go under you leg - blogpsychic #1).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home