taradogblog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yer-wot?

Oh yummy, it's M time, must go and start pesterating......oh, TOWTRV has just told me that i had M and was even stinguished about ten minutes ago. I knew really, of course - just trying it on. Think i'll do a bit of tap-dancing instead, that usually gets me a bit of attention, or perhaps i'll go and carry on with my late-night barking routine down in the dark near the stream. It's been a really action-packed couple of days here you know - i must have been awake for all of two hours (don't like these dark evenings, you know) and then i was perfecting my stare-hard-enough-at-the-food-and-it-will-end-up-in-my-mouth with some yummy looking fruit TOWTRV was eating. Didn't work but i did get some chicking skid for tea, and then chased a carrot round the kitchen floor - think i could issue a DVD of that one as the latest fitness fad as it certainly wore me out as these carrots put up quite a fight you know. They tell me i'm off home tomorrow - that means the GM gets relegated to thegreyvolvo..........and did you know i'm 143 now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home