taradogblog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Promotion at last

I've been promoted - just in time for my 150th blog! I'm now Major Obstacle - that certainly outranks Pte Sector. I got promoted all of a sudden on the landing yesterday morning when all the humanjs were waiting to get down the stairs and they all acknowledged my new rank as they went (with some difficulty, Tara - blogmincepiemaker #1) past.
I've not blogged for a while as I've been sworn to secrecy by TOWFM for at least two weeks and had to sign (or was that sit on, i can't always hear these days) the official biscuit sack concerning what he got up to when the GM, TOWTRV, Mum and Pte Sector went off to germany. My lips are sealed - well, at least until T which is now only 18 minutes away - about how corey'n'becca came to stay and cooked bacon sandwiches and looked through TOWFM's baby-book (TOWFM not amused but corey'n'becca were) and let me sleep in TOWFM's room and drank lots of cider (not me!) and tried to hide the empty bottles under newspaper in the reesicling box but the GM found them anyway.
I've been in training for my christmas day swim - been in twice in the ice and snow this week. No extra technique needed other than a bit more lip-pursing and snorting required.
And there's a very nice smell in the conservatory - i've pinned it down to the cardboard box with a picture of some kind of bird on the outside but they won't let me get near enough to see exactly what it is. Even the bluff of sniffing the low-hung chocolate on the christmas tree didn't work as that's now been moved too.
Only 11 minutes to go until T - i'll just check it's not already in my bowl........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home