taradogblog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

They think it's all over........and it is!

Very exciting here this week, very, very exciting! So exciting that I don't know where to start. Had another dark walk in a dark field in the dark with TOWFM but we managed to avoid any mishaps this time and got back in time for tea - then when i was just on the thirteenth shovel full into my mouth (i only start chewing after fifteen shovels) TOWFM opened the fridge and i thought humanj-tea had started so i managed to get into the kitchen, checked out whether there was any better food going, and got back to my bowl before i needed to start shovelling again.

Then when TOWTRV came home and humanj-tea started properly i took up my usual position in front of the oven on permalert and then IT HAPPENED! TOWTRV got the baked potatoes out of the oven (yes, Tara and i have to stretch from three feet away because you always lie right in front - blogsouschef #1), shrieked (well, there were some words said that i don't think could be published on the blog) and dropped one (a potato, that is) - but is was alright as i managed to head it perfectly to get a rebound off the cupboard and onto the floor. Actually i've never seen TOWTRV move so quickly to barge me out of the way to eat it off the floor before i could get it.....oh, she tells me she didn't want to eat it, just didn't want me to eat it. Still i got a bikker for going in my bed straight away and as the potato hadn't broken the one minute rule they had it for tea (bet the GM doesn't know that) i didn't even get if afterwards when it cooled down. Shame.

Then we've been having trouble with roundabouts - well, TOWFM has and so hasn't pissed again....oh, they tell me it's that he hasn't passed. Anyway he's putting in again and hopes to get it before christmas. What a load of claptrap these humanjs talk - i do wish they'd explain to me what's going on - no wonder i'm confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home