taradogblog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's my 150th blogiversary today - and i don't look a day over 13


That's christmas done then for another year - we got our presents out from under the tree......but where's mine, then? I got one from the holiday home called lobby the louster (or something like that) and he's got queakies in his claus and he has bikkers in amongst his legs (well, he did have until i ate them) and he very good to sing along with and he suits me very well as he's the same colour red as my collar. I was sure there must be another present for me so i kept checking under the tree and eventually found what i was looking for and had just started opening it when TOWTRV came and got it off me (that's because it was for someone else, tara, not you - blogsantaclause #3). Never mind i've been getting some nice bits of goose, gammon, carrot, parsnip and meringue to keep my strength up ready for......

....going on patrol with TOWFM along the irrigation ditch from FOB Piggedout, looking out left and right for jellybeans who might be ready to ambush us. We didn't come across any but i did have a really good scuff and an every-leg-on-the-right-limp just to get some sympathy.......and then a piece of bergkäse rind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home