taradogblog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Poo on the patio......

.......well, if they will get up very late on saturday who can blame me if i'm desperate and have to have my brekker before i go out (i can, tara, as i'm the one who had to clear it up - bloggm#1)!
It's been super-citing this weekend......TOWFM reappeared again! I'd forgotten who he was for a split second then it all came back to me. Not sure where he's gone now - as long as he doesn't turn up at 4:00 am again , ringing the door bell and letting all the cold air in but at least i got a settle-down-bikker out of it. And then the g'ma (no cake though) & g'pa came for lunch and i'm sure they got my portion as there were no scraps for me..........oh, well i suppose the piece of crackling does count as a scraps but it wasn't much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home