taradogblog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Stinkkäse

Been subcontracted back in today - had a great time at the holidayhome's holidayhome with lots of people coming to visit me....and i was promoted to having my dotage in the dining room. No cat food though this time but i did leave a few presents for them to remember me by.
Then when we came back i had a bit of a powerstruggle with TOWTBigRV to get me out of thegreyvolvo and i made her get into the boot too before i let her lift me down. Ah well, doesn't do to be too spritely.
Very nearly managed to get the whole of the crackling off the pork at lunchtime but the GM was just too quick for me in picking it off the floor (actually the floor looks quite good when about three acres of it have been licked clean, tara - blogextractor #1) . Missed out there but did get some stinkkäse rind for tea - yummy the extra smelly bit! My bag of food it looking a teency bit empty so i'd better keep my eye on the stinkkäse.
Not sure if i'm going to make 175 as TOWFM has just said he's only got to give me my M four more times.....is there a plot or something? And he's just ejected me from his bedroom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home