taradogblog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Delphic-doj

I'm cementing my reputation as a wise old doj (what reputation would that be, tara? Not sure how you misheard the word daft - bloghibiscrubber #1) by being able to predict the fututre - well, at least the GM and TOWFM think i can. I like to keep them guessing here by changing my routine every now and them (that'll be every two years or so then tara - blogsceptic#2) so instead of settling down in my dotage after M and doj-playtime, i took up the starey-do position on the dog-self in the living room. There was a big bang in the hall and we all rushed in to see that the light bulb had dropped from the ceiling and exploded on the floor right next to my dotage (and in my bowl!) - shame they wouldn't let me get in there and have good inspec but TOWFM immediately said i must have known it was going to happen as i wasn't in my dotage when i should have been. Well, who am i to say otherwise?
This morning was so exciting here that i was sick and then TOWFM actually got out of bed at eight o'clock to tell us that he'd been sent to coventry (not sure why TOWTBigRV and the GM were still talking to him but at least i did my best to ignore him) - maybe that was why he had extra smelly stuff on when he went out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home