taradogblog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

World record high jumping

I wasn't trying to escape, honestly! I just seemed to find myself at the end of the drive heading up the road. How was i to know that it was time to go home and that all my stuff was in thevolvo and waiting to go - it wasn't until the GM came round the side of the house with a bikker (and we can see the exact moment when that happened, tara - blogbootpatter#1) that i thought i'd better get a move on and leap athletically all the way into the back of thevolvo. Anyway, i've found another good ruse this week to get into the bedroom and watch TOWTBigRV eat her breakfast - when i come upstairs in the morning (after the GM has give me my breakfast and i've been out for 10 seconds for a wee), if i lie against the airing cupboard door and do intermittent high-pitched barks it make a very nice loud rattling noise and gets me let in sooner. Who says they can't teach an old doj new tricks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home