taradogblog

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wolpertingers.......but still no TOWFM


He's still not back...i'm wondering if he's gone to indiot again? I've been out on path stag all day (so you're not admitting to being sent out as you came back in from your walk covered in cowpoo then tara - blogemptynester #1) but have only spotted TOWTBigRV coming home (twice). I've even been for a look up the road a few minutes ago under cover of darkness but the GM has just brought me back in and it looks like i'm now in the nager-house (but there were a few dog-raspberries in my bowl to compensate). So it's just me and my wolpertinger and no need to go upstairs in the morning unless i don't get me second brekka promptly enough.
The GM and TOWTBigRV have brought back greetings from thependle this weekend - apparently she catches me up in age this month and is also a very experienced member of the get-your-back-legs-under-control-or-you'll-fall-over-and lick-your-bed-just-to-annoy-them club. But she hasn't got a wolpertinger and i'm not sending her mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home