taradogblog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Halibut and halitosis

I think i'll come here again (no chance, tara, we can't get rid of you in the first place - blogearscroacher#1) as we've had poached halibut for tea and i got the fishy-milky bit left over and the gelatinous bit next to the skid........and then at M time i got some more M then after being stinguished had a very very long doj-playtime (well, it was at least fifteen minutes before you flaked out again tara - blogmilkman#1) with Dog and managed to get my peasant wrapped up in my personalised j-cloth (you know the one they insist on having near my feeding station as they say i take my head away from my water bowl before i've finished drinking - as if!). Anyway, i'm either on enhanced rations or i'm here for the duration (pause for a meg-burp) as there's a huge bag of chicking'n'brownrice in the scullery.
Bin day tomorrow so i'm being tailed by the GM whenever i go out. Managed to escape on bin day last week and headed off up the close, then had a bit of a senior moment and forgot why i was walking up the road.....so turned off down the footpath into the field and headed for the bridge on my usual walk itinerary. I was really surprised when a movement caught my eye and i saw the GM through the hedge in the garden . So i barked at him just to cover up the embarrassment of being found wandering and then came home (slowly).......and remembered why i'd escaped in the first place when i saw the bins out, but by that time the GM was coming to meet me so i'd no change for a good smiff.
Rumour has it that the TOW-chappie (what's his name?) is back at the weekend..........with any luck my fishy-breath will still be in full swing by then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home