taradogblog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pissed

I'm here for the duration again as Mum and Pte Sector have gone to see my mibia - what is a mibia anyway and if i've got one why isn't it here with me? Oh.......the-one-with-no-volvos-this-week has just told me that it's not my mibia it's nam -ibia.......it that near chip-nam because if it is i'm surprised at Mum going there on holiday when she's been exiled there all week. And of course i can hear properly, i just wasn't paying attention as i was concentrating too much on making sure my big bag of food went in the car.
TOWFM has pissed today....oh, that's passed, apparently (again, nothing to do with being deaf, just wasn't paying attention) and he'll soon be posted onto doj-drop duties in Nam. We are just thinking what he's going to call his car, but there no truth in the rumour that he's calling it Tara (there better not be!).
I've been stinguished alreday now it's time to pester for my M as TOWFM is still emailing everyone on the internet to tell them he's pissed....oh, alright then, PASSED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home